Saturday, April 19, 2008

Off for a spot of tea...

Tomorrow is Sunday and I believe this is my favorite day of the week. I love, not like, LOVE spending the morning at my church. Whether I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off (for those of you wondering, no we do not sacrifice live animals at Grace!) or just being a normal, everyday church go-er, I love Grace Church.

All that to say that I will be starting my day tomorrow as a normal church go-er before I board a plane to join Other Guy on a business trip to London. Yes, ladies and gents, I said London. In the words of my mother, it's a long way from Jones Road. I am so excited that words simply can not describe it. We will be enjoying a week away...touring the sights...catching up with each other...taking care of business, well he will, not me!

The one thing I am a little nervous about is starting the trip on my own. Although most people think I am this incredibly strong female, inside is just a scared lil' chick who's not quite sure about traveling without her man by her side. So please pray for me that all will go well and I will arrive at my hotel safe and sound to join that precious man o mine!

Well, gotta run...the kids are asleep and I want to make sure I have everything packed.

Peace Out (or should I say, Cherio?!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Addie said...

Have a GREAT time! ;-)

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home