Sunday, June 24, 2007

5 Weird Things about me...

Okay, so I was recently tagged by my friend Daneen, and to be quite honest, I finally figured out what that actually meant. I'm a little behind in the times, but hey I'm figuring things out...slowly but surely.

First off, Daneen, come on! I'm a little offended that you think I have 5 weird things about me! I thought we were closer than that...you know I'm perfect, right??!!!

All kidding aside, where do I begin, thankfully for all of you in bloggity world it only asked for 5 and not 50!

So, here goes:

  1. I have a lazy eye...not one of those things that you notice right away. It's something that is only REALLY apparent when I'm tired. So, if it ever seems like I'm winking at you, just smile and know that it was a night of little sleep and wink back!
  2. I am an animal freak! Now, some of you are saying, "Oh, that's not weird, that's sweet!" but you don't get it. I once stopped my car in the middle of a major road to save a turtle that was crossing the road...Did I mention that I was 8 months pregnant?
  3. I have an organization addiction. I attend regular OA meetings and I am getting better. I have not tried to organize my friend's things in at least 5 hours now. Seriously, I like things color coded, alphabetical, numerical, you name it - I want it in some sensible order. Kids really threw me for a loop and right now my house doesn't completely reflect that, but it's there, make no doubt about it, whispering to me, calling to me in my sleep, "Marie, you know there is filing to be done, do you remember that the plastic lids aren't all in order..."
  4. I had a form of hip displatia (sp?) when I was born. My hip bone wasn't quite connected to my leg bone, but my leg bone WAS connected to my ankle bone and my typing bone WAS connected to my funny bone! I wore a brace on my legs and my mom helped me to work things out and now I walk just fine. Thanks MOM!
  5. I love ELEPHANTS! I collect them, like to watch them...matter of fact, one of my dream vacations would be to work at an elephant rescue. I would honestly own one if it weren't for my husband...thanks, other guy!

So, there you have it...in the words of Beth Moore's daughter, you are probably dumber for knowing this about me but I can assure you that I love you none the less!

Peace Out

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never would have guessed that you have a lazy eye. Guess we learn something new every day. Man...you are weird. But, I think you forgot one. What about that time you put a staple in your ear?????????

:)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Daneen said...

FINALLY!!
I loved this -- not only did I not know about your eye (watch Madison some time when she's really tired!), but the leg brace story was new to me (my hubby wore braces too!).

I agree with KP that leaving off your story of the ear staple was a mistake. That was truly weird.

And to answer your question: yes, you are perfect... a perfect friend for me! Love ya, Siesta!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you are weird! I think you're weird cos you like cheese.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home