Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dancing Cracker...


Okay, so here's a story that had me laughing so hard I almost wrecked my car on Easter Sunday. However, if this post in any way offends any body, please accept my sincerest apology as it is not posted with any malice intent.

It's Easter Sunday and the girls and I are on the way home from a long morning. Other Guy is still recovering from back surgery (please be in prayer for him because I am really starting to worry!) so is only able to attend one of the three services. He is unable to lift anything over 5 pounds so that means the girls stayed in nursery for 2.5 services. I know, I know, it's a long time for young kids, but duty called and I answered and hey, they survived. But I regress, let's get back to the story.

Upon leaving church, a very nice lady in Moe's class gave her a graham cracker for the road which she gladly accepted and began eating. Flash forward about 10 minutes and we are on our way home, jamming out to Nicole C. Mullen's Sometimes, when suddenly I hear a little voice saying, "Mama, mama...look, look!" So, I respond, "yes, honey?" And here it comes...the comment that almost made me wreck my car...

"Look, mommy, I'm a cracka dancing, a cracka dancing!"






In her defense, she was referring to the graham cracker as the girls always make their animals, food, whatever, dance to the music. This will DEFINITELY go in the baby book!


Peace Out!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

That little girlie is just too cute!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Just for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbDCkUZP37M

Dance, girl, Dance!!!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Sarah W. said...

What a precious girl!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Daneen said...

ohmigosh I can't stand it - sweet innocent little Moe Moe doing a cracker dance! I can just see it!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

I can't wait to see her!!! Less than a month and I can see her "Cracka Dance"!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah W. said...

Marie, where are you?!? I hope you are doing great!!!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home