Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Curly turns 4

I wish somebody would have been able to help me fully comprehend the message they were trying to convey when they said how quickly time would fly. It seems like only yesterday that your daddy and I were off to the hospital, anxiously awaiting your arrival. I remember the very first time I felt you move, the first time you got the hiccups in my tummy, the first time I yelled for daddy to look at your elbow rolling across my enlarged stomach. Most importantly though, I remember the first time I laid eyes on my beautiful first born daughter. You left me in awe. I loved the way you looked at me as though you were just as curious about me as I was you.


I love you my dear sweet Curly headed girl. You have brought your daddy and I joy that could never be described in words. I can not wait to see all the things that come your way in life. I love the way you already have such a love for God that it can be seen in your every move and every time you sing one of your praise songs. I think the group Watermark described it best when they sang, "the tenderness of God is twirling around in our living room tonight...I know your daddy wants to freeze you in time."


Thank you for all of the blessings you have brought to us and Happy Birthday my sweet girl.


Peace Out!


1 Comments:

Blogger Addie said...

Beautiful post Marie!

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home