Monday, August 28, 2006

Update on Natasha...

It is with a very heavy heart that I give you an update on my sister Natasha. After having her surgical biopsy on Wednesday, they have informed her that she again has breast cancer and is also dealing with the possibility of ovarian cancer too. She has an appointment this Wednesday at 2:15 EST to discuss what the next step is and what course of action they are going to take.

Please, please be in prayer for my sister as she struggles with this. Right now, I think she is in shock but is still doing well. I wish I could be there with her but all I can do right now is pray and put her in God's hands. Please also pray for my family as we make decisions as to when and how to go to Florida to be with her. I am going to make those decisions after the Wednesday appt and will decide whether to drive or fly, take the kids or leave them with my husband and friends.

Here's an oldie but a goodie...a picture of Curly with her Aunt Tashi on Tashi's Harley. Don't you love the "Breast cancer Pink" that her loving man put on her bike! She's such a REBEL!





Thanks for your prayers and your friendships!

Peace Out...Your sister in Christ

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marie,
I am praying for your dear sister. For the Lord to hold her and comfort her. To give her peace in such a difficult, fearful time. Please keep us posted and I'll be praying for safe travels for you whenever you decide to go.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Addie said...

That Harley is SWEET!

Marie, let me know if I can help in anyway with the girls.

You know we're praying for you guys right now!

Much love!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Wow Marie, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister! I will continue to pray for your whole family!!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

By the way, I love the Harley!!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Natasha said...

Ok... First of all you are a Dork!!! Second of all, although I would like to claim I have a Harley, I can't. It is just a Yamaha VStar. "My Darryl" has the Harley. And Third, I can't express how much I love you and appreciate you!!! I know I don't always tell you that, but I do!! You have the biggest heart of anyone I know and you are not afraid of much!! I get strength from you dear sister. As Moe and Curley would say, "Love you sooo much!!!" Tasha

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home