Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Much needed break...

Other Guy and I are in the Sunshine State this week. We are in Boca Raton Florida for a National Convention. It is BEAUTIFUL! I went to the beach and the pool today and actually have tan lines. I forgot what those were. (Eat your heart out Casi!!! hee/hee)

I wasn't supposed to come to this conference but Other Guy suggested it and I agreed. It is almost like I have taken a huge breath and let it out slowly. I feel more relaxed and it's only been one DAY!!!

I have to give mad props to the in-laws. They totally make things like this possible and I don't know what I would do without them. Our girls love them so much and were dancing around the house with excitement about Grammaandpapa (pronounced all one word) coming to stay. Now that is a cool baby sitter when your kids don't even care that you are leaving!!

Anyway, thank you so much Tom and Sandy! I could not have hand picked better in-laws or better grandparents. You ROCK!!

Peace Out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soak in a few rays for me, too. Hope you have a wonderful time and come home relaxed and refreshed.

S-Luv

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is always our pleasure to take care of the girls. They are our hearts! We love you all and we are soooo happy that you had a good time in Florida and we are available any time you want us....Love Grandmaandpapa

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home