Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The other side...


All is well in the life of Moe. Her procedure went really well this morning and she is happily sleeping in her crib as I type. Thank you all so much for your prayers and your calls. It means more than you will ever know.

On a side note, I thought I would share a wee bit of humor with you. Last night we decided to go out to dinner so that Mom didn't have to cook. Well the girls and I met other guy at the restaurant and before other guy could get there the server asked us what we would like to drink. Well, my beautiful, sassy little Curly sat up straight and in her prettiest big girl voice said, "I'd like a glass of diarrhea!" Yep! You read that correctly...diarrhea! Well, my hands went over my mouth and I tried to compose myself. The server was so sweet because she looked at me and replied, "Was that a Dr. Pepper?"

I am happy to report that the restaurant did not serve diarrhea but Curly settled for a Sprite instead. I guess even at 3 1/2, one must still be careful of what one asks for!

Peace Out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Wooohoo!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Alrighty...I'm the biggest idiot in town.

When you started up this here blog way back when, I thought I had added it to my bloglines. So, all of this time I'm been thinking..."Hmmm? Marie must not have enjoyed the blogging thingy or she's really crazy busy."

Then when the new year came I thought I would hop over here to harass, um...encourage you to post again. And what do you know? You have been!

Heh. I'm such a dork!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home