Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Blog therapy, anybody?

This has been an interesting week for the three stooges and me. Last Thursday night, I realized that Moe was having a little difficulty with her breathing. She was coughing and wheezing a lot. After a long night, I took her to the doctor on Friday only to find out that she has pneumonia. We have been taking lots of precautions to keep her well so that she won't spend her 2nd Christmas in the hospital. So far, so good! God has been awesome and Moe is on the mend.

The down side to all of this is SHOPPING! When do you get it all done when you have waited until the last minute and now your child is sick and really shouldn't be out amongst the crowds? We have it all pretty much accomplished but it really didn't happen the way we had hoped. You know, me and other guy out to a nice quiet meal, a little shopping, a little coffee, a little wrapping and POW, it's all complete. Does that really happen that way for anybody? We have promised ourselves (again) that next year will be different. We will take advantage of the girls being in "school" and get it all done early. That should work, right?

Well, I guess I should sign off...all those gifts aren't going to wrap themselves and unfortunately my children still aren't taking care of themselves yet. Really, is it too much to ask that they do their own laundry? Okay, maybe their own dishes? (you know that I'm kidding, right?)

Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home