Monday, December 11, 2006

"It's the final countdown!"


Can you believe that there is only 14 days until Christmas, 14 DAYS! Holy cow, I just had this realization and suddenly the hustle and bustle begins. I haven't sent out Christmas cards yet, I don't have any of my shopping finished. Did I mention that I have family out of town...I've got to get BUSY!

It's in the middle of all of this that it has come to my attention that I have friends, close friends, who are hurting right now. I won't go in to all the details but they range in all different kind of hurts: where do I fit in, will I ever get a baby, how will I pay for everything, how do I address somebody who has wronged me?

These are all valid hurts and to all of my friends I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all disappear but unfortunately, that wand is in the shop so I'll have to offer you scripture to get you through.

Psalms 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest

Enjoy this time of year and know that your heavenly father loves you more than you could ever comprehend and he cares about everything in your life. Call to him, knock and the door WILL open!

Peace Out

1 Comments:

Blogger Addie said...

What an encouraging post! Those verses are beautiful Marie!!!

Wait just a minute! You mean there are only 14 days left until Christmas???

How in the WORLD did that happen so fast!!!!!

(Don't ya just love my clever use of punctuation in this comment?! I know the elementary school teacher in you is cringing!!!!!!!!!)

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home