Sunday, November 04, 2007

Is there no place sacred?

Today was a beautiful day here in Kansas. The sun is shining, the air is crisp, life is wonderful. We started our day at our beloved Grace...and that is where things took a turn for the worse.

Service was wonderful, we are continuing on our Parenting series which I just love! For additional information, visit Grace's website or our Pastor Tim Howey's website.

Anyway, you remember our Virginia Tech friends? You know the ones whose sons we lovingly referred to as our future son-n-laws. Well, the fell prey to an attack of a Satanic nature today. They succumbed to an evil that was so strong, I feel they may suffer dire circumstances. It's one thing when children deal with these types of things, you simply pray for them and their parents but when it's the parents encouraging such vile acts, you begin to question your friendship!

I feel as though words would not do their hideous act justice, so I simply took photos so that you could share in our heartache!









Well, that says it all...how somebody could vandalize a car in such a manner and at church no less. All I can say is, "It's on like DONKEY KONG!!!!"
Peace Out!

4 Comments:

Blogger Addie said...

Oh, no they di-nt!! And at church no less. For shame, for shame. I bet those boys were grinning from ear to ear as they colored your car.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah W. said...

So funny! Except for the fact they confused the chumps and champs!!!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Daneen said...

Oh I'm praying for them... I've always said I wouldn't want to be on your bad side! heehee

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, you have pretty cool friends! Just be glad you're not living here this weekend... cuz you guys are going down!
~SMM

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home